Welcome to the Osceola County Property Appraiser’s on-line homestead exemption application
system. We are providing this system in an attempt to make filing for homestead
exemption and other personal exemptions a little more convenient for you, the property
In order to process your application on-line, our office must reflect the property
ownership in your name. If you have recently closed on your property, please allow
our office 60 days from your closing to process the deed and ownership change. If
the March 1st deadline is approaching, please come into our office to file in person.
Our office address is 2505 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy., Kissimmee, FL, 34744.
The following applications may also be filed on-line with the homestead exemption
- Other personal exemptions such as widows, widowers, blind, disability, service connected
- Transfer of Assessment Difference (Portability)
The following applications must be filed in person at our office:
- Property ownerships not posted to your name
- Adding additional exemptions to an existing homestead exemption
- Adding additional applicants to a parcel that already has an existing homestead
- If the property is owned in a trust, and you are not listed on our records as having
a beneficial interest or as trustee of the trust.
- It is important that you print a copy of your application as your receipt. This
is your confirmation that you have applied for a property tax exemption. In order
to print your receipt, you must have Adobe Reader.
- If additional information is required to complete your filing, a form will also
print at the end of the application process listing any additional items needed.
You MUST submit to our office the requested information to complete the application.
- If you have any questions on filing for property tax exemptions, please
our office at (407) 742-5000.
The next page will detail the documents required to complete the application.
Browser Compatibility Statement
We recognize that our visitors may have various operating systems and Internet browsers.
Although we want every visitor to have the best possible experience on our website,
we understand it is impossible to provide webpages that work identically, efficiently,
and effectively with all browsers and settings.
This site has been designed to look the best with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 11 or higher)
- Google Chrome (version 39 or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 35 or higher)
Alternate browsers may work fine, but this cannot be guaranteed and you may experience unexpected viewing
and behavioral issues with the web application.
If you are using one of the recommended browsers described above and still have trouble viewing any
part of our web site, or if your browser and computer combination cause pages to be rendered unreadable,
please let us know so we can address the problem.